skip links | Help :: Accessibility :: Text size A A A :: Login/out

Funding and advice

Did you know?

East Riding of Yorkshire Council's External Funding Team can provide support and advice to local organisations looking for grants and funding. The team uses a website called ‘East Riding 4 Community’ which is a free-to-use service designed to help community groups find suitable funding for their projects. It also offers current national and local funding news and gives details of local support for funding activities, such as training events and workshops.

East Riding 4 Community (external website)

There are also significant opportunities available through various European funding programmes, although understanding and navigating these programmes can be challenging. Humber Technical Assistance (HTA) can provide all the help and advice you need in both the Humber and York, North Yorkshire and East Riding Local Enterprise Partnership areas. For the latest news and information, sign up the HTA's newsletter:

Humber Technical Assistance (external website) 


[ Zoom ]
General Funding Image